Clients Benkham has worked with
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
Working as part of a team developing an application which optimizes both operational efficiencies and the customer experience for the delivery of bulky goods items. The system is cloud native, built on serverless architecture using DevOps practices with .Net core, NoSQL database, React + Next.js and integrated with other microservices.
- Analyze requirements, architect and design solutions, build APIs using .Net Core 3.1 + Azure Functions, design data models, use Azure Cosmos NoSQL database and generate reports.
- Build CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps to create Azure resources and deploy apps, integrateing with backend systems and monitoring applications using Application Insights.
- Design and develop customer facing front end app using React + Next.js enabling customers to answer delivery questionnaires and select order delivery dates.
- MVP app has met the objective of reducing the rate of undelivered items significantly and provides a solid foundation to tune results and further enhance the customer experience.
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Contracted to develop Azure cloud and on-prem based School Maintenance Plan solution used by more than 1540 government schools and its suppliers across Victoria. Developed feature rich single page application, backend APIs and automated manual processes. Delivered the solution ahead of schedule and the team received a commendation from the CIO. Key activities included:
- Development of front-end application using Angular 7, TypeScript, Syncfusion and secure it with ADFS.
- Building Web APIs in clean architecture with ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, SQL Server, writing tests and guiding team.
- Automating deployment by creating Azure DevOps build and release pipelines and tasks with Azure WebJobs.
Senior Software Engineer
Engaged to build market-leading progressive energy purchasing product (STEP) used by energy retailers to purchase energy from ERM Power. Developed APIs and WCF services consumed by the customer portal, customized and integrated Dynamics 365 CRM and migrated data from on-prem to cloud servers. Key activities included:
- Development of Web APIs using C#, ASP.Net core, Entity Framework Core, SQL server, Redis cache and Docker
- Writing tests and building CI/CD pipelines using TFS deploying to on-premises and AWS infrastructure.
- Part of Digital squad contributing to the Digital Transformation objectives of ERM Power, applying DevOps principles.
Components included: Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon Route 53.
Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Contracted to build a new web based front-end for iChris - Human Capital Management software used by more than 1400 organizations across Asia-Pacific. Developed configurable Angular based web component library to be used across suite of products; added new features to eRecruitment product; built backend APIs and guided team members. Key activities included:
- Development of configurable web component library for the Single Page Application using Angular, HTML5, Less, Bootstrap, webpack.
- Developed and consumed APIs which integrates with the Business Rules Engine back-end using C#, Web API, Entity Framework.
- Refactored components for simplicity, better performance, maintainability, adapting best practices and doing peer reviews.
Projects Benkham has worked on
Developed App for Government of Victoria Handling 10,000 Requests Per Minute
Built a Single Page Application configuration management app and backend APIs to provide data from Department of Education and Training Victoria. Based on the national Systems Interoperability Framework for schools. Deployed on Azure and integrated with AWS.
Enhanced Energy Budget Forecasting Software for ERM Power
Developed microservices to efficiently forecast the energy budget of ERM Power's largest customer organisations. Used docker containers for the Energy Management Software application and created CI/CD pipelines for AWS cloud. Automated acceptance tests for 18,000 NMIs.